segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2009

10.4 million

Jidon Legal Associates
Solicitors & Advocates
Block 5,Flat 2
125 Nyem Egom Avenue
Lome-Togo
Phone +228 9206449


Attention Rangel,


I am Barrister Barry Jidon, a solicitor at law, and personal attorney
to Mr.Daniel Rangel, a national of your country, who used to be a
contractor and importer here in Lome Togo( west Africa). Here in after
shall be referred to as my client. an American who unfortunately lost
his life on a TAM airlines commercial jet crashed in Sao Paulo,
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 and burst into flames after skidding off a
runway and barreling across a busy highway. All 176 people on board
were feared dead in what would be Brazil's deadliest air disaster, and
at least 15 were killed on the ground.You can read more about the
crash by visiting this site which I got during my investigation,
please try to go through the site.


http://chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-07/18/content_5438453.htm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/070718/GAL-07Jul18-81840/index.html.


After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last
name over the business directory in our chamber of commerce, trade and
tourism, to locate any member of his family hence my contacting you. I
contact you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.4
Million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or
declared unclaimed by the Finance Firm where this huge amount was
deposited.

The said Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide his next of
kin as his attorney and Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for over two years, I seek the consent to present you as the
next of kin to the deceased deposited sum in the finance company since
you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can
be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss
the sharing ratio and modalities for the transfer. I have all
necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for
the claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable
us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this attract no risk at all for it will be executed
under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the law.
On the receipt of your response via the above email address or call,I
will furnish you with a detailed clarification . Appreciate if you can
call as soon as possible. For the security of the business Kindly send
you private number to reach you as soon as Possible.Email;


(barrister_jidon1972@yahoo.fr)

Sincerely,

Barry Jidon ( Esq )
Jidon associates
Solicitors & Advocates.
Phone 00228 9206449

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário